Burbank Personal Injury Lawyer
More than 25 years of experience winning California’s toughest cases.
At Law Offices of Pius Joseph – Personal Injury Attorney, our history of winning cases speaks for itself: 90 percent of the personal injury cases we’ve handled for our clients in California have come out positive for our firm. Based in Pasadena, we serve the entire state, including Burbank, CA, representing clients in Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego, San Jose, and Fresno. Our desire to put our clients’ needs first sets us apart from the many other personal injury firms in the Los Angeles area.
We Represent Burbank Injury Victims
Personal injury cases can include mental and emotional injuries in addition to physical injury. We work hard to get you the compensation you deserve whether you’ve been injured in a vehicle accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, construction accident, slip/trip and fall injury, or have been the victim of a defective product. Specifically, our accident attorneys in Burbank handle cases in the following areas:
- Automobile accidents — Car accidents happen every day and often involve serious injuries with significant financial consequences and personal physical consequences. Rely on us to recover adequate compensation for all your harms and losses including property loss and wage loss.
- Truck accidents — Eighteen-wheeled trucks weigh significantly more than average cars and can inflict catastrophic injuries on the passengers of those cars when trucks are handled negligently or recklessly. If you’ve been involved in a truck accident, allow us to guide you as efficiently as possible through the complicated process of recovery. We have a track record of handling chain reaction accidents and major collisions involving large trucks.
- Motorcycle accidents — We have decades of experience handling motorcycle accidents and have handled cases in almost every county throughout California. Motorcycle accidents can cause life-altering injuries and our firm has taken several such cases to trial before a jury with significant recovery for the injured clients.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents — Walking and bicycle accidents can involve many circumstances, each with its own specific laws in various cities. Our firm is equipped to guide you through the process whether you’ve suffered injuries as a cyclist or pedestrian.
- Traumatic brain injuries — The consequences of brain injuries are severe and long-lasting, often affecting every facet of your daily routine. We make your adjustment a little easier by getting you the resources you need to sustain the best possible quality of life. We know to identify such injuries and help you obtain the needed treatment in traumatic brain injury cases.
- Spinal cord and back injuries — A catastrophic back or spine injury can change your life forever. Trust our firm to help you deal with the rising medical expenses associated with serious injuries and medical help from the best experts.
- Premises liability — Injuries can happen anywhere, from your local supermarket to public sidewalks. If you’ve been injured while on another’s property, you may be entitled to recover significant damages from a negligent property owner.
- Wrongful death — Losing a loved one because of negligence is both painful and life-altering. We have extensive experience handling wrongful death cases and are committed to ensuring justice for the loss of your loved one.
- Construction accidents — Accidents that occur on construction sites often involve complex regulations that affect your rights. We will help you recover what you are rightfully entitled to.
- Dog bites — Unfortunately, beloved pets can inflict serious injuries to others that you are responsible for and as a result, you may be required to pay for damages. We routinely handle dog bite cases, representing victims of dog bites. Injury from dog bites can be physical, cosmetic, or emotional. We help you recover in all aspects of such cases.
- Products liability — Defective products can result from bad design to negligence in manufacturing practices by cost-cutting motives of manufacturers. Our firm will make such manufacturers account for their deceitful practices in product liability cases involving defective airbags, tires, and other products.
Contact a Burbank Personal Injury Law Firm
The Law Offices of Pius Joseph – Personal Injury Attorney has an outstanding success record concerning personal injury cases. Visit our personal injury lawyer for a free consultation and take advantage of our flexible office hours and ample parking. Contact us online or by phone at 626-397-1050 to discuss your case.