Vehicle rollover accident Personal injury lawyer in Pasadena
Rollover accidents are one of the deadliest types of traffic crashes, as they are responsible for causing at least 1 in every 3 traffic-related fatalities that occur each year in the U.S.1
Even when rollovers are not fatal, however, the injuries and damages sustained can be severe – and determining whether negligence may have contributed to the crash can be the key to survivors’ recovery.
At the Law Offices of Pius Joseph – Personal Injury Attorney, our Pasadena car accident lawyer is skilled at representing the victims of rollover accidents and helping them pursue the justice and compensation they may deserve. Known for providing compassionate service and vigorous legal advocacy, our attorneys can help you pursue all available legal remedies in order to maximize your financial recovery following a rollover accident.
Causes of Rollover Accidents
Rollover accidents often result from the complex interplay of various factors, only some of which may include:
- Driver negligence – Driver behaviors can contribute to rollovers when distraction, impairment, inexperience and/or recklessness leads motorists to improperly maneuver a vehicle. For example, when drivers are drunk or are not paying attention to the road and have to swerve at the last minute to avoid a crash, rollovers can happen, especially when traveling around curves at higher speeds.In fact, federal regulators have noted that, while about 50 percent of all fatal rollovers involve an impaired driver, about 2 in every 5 deadly rollover accidents involve vehicles traveling at speeds of at least 55 mph.1
- Vehicle-related factors – The nature of the vehicle being driven can, in some cases, also contribute to rollover accidents. Specifically, when vehicles are narrower, taller and/or have higher centers of balance, they can be more prone to rollovers in the event of a crash.
- Environmental factors – Rollover crashes may also occur as a result of road conditions and/or factors in the driving environment. For instance, when roads are riddled with potholes and cracks, when they lack guardrails or when there is not sufficient signage regarding the traffic conditions, rollover crashes can occur, especially if drivers may be less than sober, alert or careful.
Financial Recovery for the Victims of Rollovers
No amount of compensation may ever make up for the permanent loss of your abilities or possibly even the loss of a loved one in a fatal rollover. However, when rollover accident survivors choose to move forward with a case and hold the negligent parties responsible for the harm they have caused, these recoveries can be the key to healing. And they may include damages for (but not necessarily limited to):
- Medical bills and future treatment needs
- Past and future lost wages
- Property damage
- Funeral and burial costs (following fatal rollovers)
- Emotional suffering
- Loss of consortium.
Hurt in a Rollover Accident? Contact the Law Offices of Pius Joseph – Personal Injury Attorney
If you have been harmed in a rollover accident – or if you have lost a loved one to a fatal rollover collision, contact a Pasadena car accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Pius Joseph – Personal Injury Attorney for aggressive, effective representation when you need it most. Going the extra mile for clients for nearly three decades, we are dedicated to working tirelessly to protect our clients’ rights, advance their interests and help them successfully navigate the legal process.
To schedule a free initial consult with an experienced Pasadena car accident lawyer today, contact us by calling (626) 397-1050 or by emailing us via the contact form on this page.
From offices based in Pasadena, we provide superior representation and service to injured people throughout Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County, Orange County, San Diego County and the state of California.
- According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)