Truck Accident Lawyer in Long Beach, California
Commercial truck accidents can cause severe, life-threatening injuries. The government requires truck drivers, trucking companies, and other members of the trucking industry to follow strict guidelines before, during, and after making a trip. Violations can — and do — lead to deadly truck accidents in Long Beach.
If you’ve been hurt in a truck accident in the area, you need a proven truck accident lawyer to pursue the money you deserve. Trucking companies and insurers have substantial financial resources to fight injury claims. Fight back with the help of a Long Beach truck accident attorney at the Law Offices of Pius Joseph. We want to level the playing field and get you every cent you deserve. Contact us today for a free case review.
Why Choose Us?
The right truck accident lawyer can make a difference in the outcome of your case. For over 30 years, clients in Long Beach and throughout California have turned to the Law Offices of Pius Joseph because:
- We focus on the tough cases. We put in the time and effort to craft compelling cases that help our clients obtain maximum compensation in settlements or at trial.
- We have the resources to go toe-to-toe with big trucking companies and insurers. Our firm works with accident reconstruction experts, medical specialists, life care planners, and financial experts to develop the evidence and testimony needed to demand a full financial recovery.
- We negotiate fiercely. A quick settlement won’t give clients the financial resources to account for past, current, and future needs. We demand accountability by refusing lowball offers.
- We have extensive litigation experience. Firm founder Pius Joseph has handled over 500 cases and taken more than 100 to jury trial.
- We take the pressure off your shoulders. Because our clients have medical bills and other expenses, we never charge anything upfront to represent them. We only get paid if we win your case.
Our Truck Accident Experience
Attorney Pius Joseph has advocated for the rights and interests of California accident victims for over three decades. Our firm focuses exclusively on personal injury cases, including truck accident claims. Pius Joseph has a proven track record of success in truck accident cases, with multiple six-and-seven-figure recoveries for his clients. These wins include a $2 million verdict for a client injured in a truck accident that set off a chain-reaction crash and a $1.25 million verdict for a client who suffered traumatic brain injuries in a truck accident.
Steps to Take After a Truck Accident in Long Beach
Taking the following steps after a Long Beach truck accident can help your attorney build a strong case on your behalf:
- Report the accident to law enforcement.
- Seek immediate medical attention to identify and treat your injuries.
- Follow your treatment plan, recovery instructions, and medical restrictions.
- Request a copy of the police accident report and medical records for your treatment and rehabilitation.
- Keep copies of bills, invoices, and receipts for accident-related expenses.
- Gather your income statements to calculate lost wages if you miss time from work.
- Check your auto insurance policy to learn the notification deadline for reporting an accident.
- Contact a Long Beach truck accident lawyer to get started on your case.
It’s best to consult with an attorney before speaking to the insurance company if you can. If you must notify them of the truck accident due to time limits, keep your report limited to the time, date, and location of the accident, as well as all involved parties. Say nothing about injuries or fault.
Talk to a Long Beach Truck Accident Lawyer Today
Compensation is possible if you sustained injuries in a truck crash in Long Beach. Maximize your recovery by reaching out to the Law Offices of Pius Joseph today for a free consultation. Call or contact us now.