Pius Joseph, Attorney
Personal injury lawyer serving clients in Pasadena and major cities in California for more than 25 years
As a practicing trial lawyer since 1987, I won my first jury trial in 1988, representing a victim of a motorcycle accident with a six-figure verdict. Both my father and grandfather were attorneys, so helping others solve their legal problems is our family business and my true calling. Over the past 25 years, I have represented both individuals and businesses and go to vast lengths to treat every client with respect and dignity.
My practice involves representing individuals all over California. I started my career in 1988 as a personal injury lawyer representing exclusively victims of motorcycle accidents for a decade. Since then, I successfully have represented victims of injuries from auto, motorcycle and product injuries and have taken several cases to trial before the jury in all major cities in the State of California. I have obtained successful verdicts in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Fresno and Sacramento, to name a few. I understand trial and how juries generally react to Plaintiff’s cases in various counties in California. I keep my trial skills ahead of the curve by engaging in trial and ongoing education from the finest trial lawyers in the nation and our National Association of Trial Lawyers, American Association of Justice (formerly Trial Lawyers Association of America).
In my spare time, I enjoy traveling and listening to classical music, particularly Andrea Bocelli.
Experienced and aggressive personal injury attorney fights for you
Choosing the right attorney to protect your interests is a daunting task. If you’ve been injured through no fault of your own, I can help — personal injury cases are my primary focus. My firm’s success rate exceeds 90 percent; I’ve recovered multimillion-dollar judgments and settlements for injured clients. I practice in both state and federal courts and represent clients throughout California and the western United States.
Seek experienced personal injury representation in Pasadena and all cities in California
Suffering an injury can lead to severe consequences both personally and emotionally. The Law Offices of Pius Joseph offers free consultations and flexible office hours to suit your needs in personal injury cases. We will also come to you or your hospital in serious and catastrophic injury cases. Call us at 626-397-1050 or contact us online to schedule an appointment with us.
- Supreme Court of California, 1987
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 1988
- United States Supreme Court, November 2013
- Advanced Legal Studies University of Southern California, 1986
- LL.M., International Law, University of Bombay, 1982
- LL.B. (Bachelor of Laws), University of Bombay, 1980
- Who’s Who In Executives and Professionals, 2000 edition
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Advocate Member, American Association for Justice
- General counsel, Badische Anilin- und Soda-Fabrik (BASF)
- Associate, Crawford and Bayley
- Margolis, McTernan, Scope, Sacks & Epstein